The Indiana Center for Parish Nursing fosters:
- Partnerships with health care organizations
- Health ministry for public, faith-based and nursing communities
- Consultation on creating, sustaining and evaluating health related ministry programs
- Data collection and evaluation of faith-based community nursing activities and outcomes
- Sharing of best practices
Note: In an effort to better serve the Faith Community Nurses (FCN) of Indiana, we are updating our database. Improved networking, support, and regional representation are ICPN goals as we move forward in 2014. If you are an FCN, please provide your contact information at this link.